jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2007

Liar




you think you're going to live your life alone
in darkness and seclusion.
you've been out there and tried to mix whit the animals
it left you full of humiliated confusion,
so you stagger back to your room and wait for nothing,
but the solitary refinement of your room spit you back onto the street.
you're desperate and in need...
and then,
you meet me,
and your whole world changes...
everything I say is everything you've ever wanted to hear.
you drop your defenses and your ego obscures reality.
you're so busy feeling good,
you're feeling so lucky!
that you never question why things are going so well,
you want to know why??
I'm a lier!!
I'll rip your mind up,
I'll burn your soul,
I'll turn you into me...

I'll hide behind a smile and understanding eyes.
I'll tell you things that you already know,
so you can say: I really identify with you, so much...
all the time you're needing me is just the time I'm bleeding you.
I'll come to you like an affliction and I'll leave you like an addiction,
you'll never forget me...'cause I'm a lier!

I don't know why I feel the ned to lie and cause you so much pain,
maybe it's something deep inside, maybe it's something I can't explain...
all I do is mess you up and lie to you.

If you'll give me one more change i swear I'll never lie again...
now I see the destructive power of a lie, they're stronger than truth...
I'm sorry, I can't believe I ever hurt you
I will never lie you again...
I promise...

Henry Rolling

1 comentario:

David Delio dijo...

Hola Renata saludos aqui devolviendote la visita, pero quebloh mas encantador tenes, espero no aburrirte con los comentarios que voy a ponerte. Muy buena esta canción hace una semana que la estaba escuchando en mi Ipod y que recuerdos me trajiste, lastima que Henry Rollins le puso más coco a su carrera de actor tal y como lo hizo Roland Gibb y de paso se cargaron a The Rollins Band y Fine Young Cannibals rescpectivamente, muy buen video muy buen rock pesado.